Glade moneymaker

Posted by: WoodElves / Category:

There is a $3/1 Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter coupon on right now.  These are on sale this week at Walgreens for $3.36 which would make them just 36 cents... but I purchased two and a $1 catalina printed out, making them a moneymaker!  I'm not sure if the catalina would print if you just purchase one or not.  
I used two computers, printed 4 coupons, and bought them two at a time in two transactions.  Usually at Walgreens you can't use one catalina that you got from one item to buy another of the same item and get another catalina so I wouldn't risk it.  They just had two scents at my Walgreens - cotton and pineapple.

Yesterday I used the $5/1 Glade oil diffuser coupon at Walmart to get the oil diffusers free.  They only had the pineapple scent left which is why my house now smells like pineapple.  It was kind of a let down after seeing that Glade has released its new fall scents - Blackberry Cobbler and Maple Pumpkin.  Fall scents are about 89% of what I love about fall.  I think pumpkin accounts for the other 11%.  Also the cashier at Walmart pronounced "Glade" as "glah-DAY."  I don't know if she was just being funny or if she really thought it was pronounced like that.  But who wouldn't be familiar with the word "glade"?

Oh one last thing - if you have a Swagbucks account, don't forget to print your coupons from their site so you also get your 10 swagbucks per coupon :)

Read more »